Sunday, November 30, 2008

Real experience in SL

Really, in the beginning my relation with SL has been terriyfing. When I was triying to download the program into my PC, something occurs and the PC doesn´t work anymore. I sent the PC to Toshiba to reparation....
Why does my heart feel so bad?
Anyway, I´ve got another PC and at last I have submerge myself in SL.
I felt lost during some hours, moving fron one site to another, and really has been harder than I thought.
Fortunatelly I found a mentor wich helped me to chat, even voice chat and reaches our Island. In this moment the joy I´ve experienced has been very strong. Really it was worth to try.
Now I´m going - little by little - to try to link all this possibilities with educational matters, to examine how we can apply them with young people, trying to innovate in mandatory education.

felicidad

No comments: